Several must-reads today:
1. Hmmm..now we know why Idiot Son really nominated Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. During his stint in the Reagan Administration, Alito said that a U.S. Attorney General should be immune from any lawsuits stemming from illegal wiretapping. (Read: the man who wants to be the next Supreme Court Justice, thinks it's ok for the Attorney General to break the law).
2. The Washington Post takes a look at the turf wars inside the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and it's parent (the Department of Homeland Security) on George Bush's watch.
» Leave a comment
- Your E-mail address is never displayed. If you enter it, it will only be visible to the blog author
- Since there already are comments to this post, your eventual comment might trigger a notification e-mail to the persons that commented before you.
- The line and paragraph breaks automatically